|Dimensions||0.0000 × 0.0000 × 0.0000 in|
An Oral History: Preserve Your Family’s Story
by Paula Spencer Scott
Chronicle a parent’s story and family history details before it’s too late!
- Use this book as a conversation guide between parent and adult child to record fading memories, or fill out yourself, or ask your parent to do so.
- Tips on recording a life story include providing memory cues, such as perusing old photos together or visiting a hometown.
- Attractive keepsake volume is organized into eight sections filled with interactive prompts around the themes of back stories, milestone moments, everyday life, celebrations, reflections, advice, and such relevant facts as family medical history and life wishes.
- Inside back cover pocket holds notes, mementos, and more.
- Archival/acid-fee pages help preserve memories.
- 144 pages.
- Keepsake book measures 6-1/4” wide x 8-1/4” high.
- Sturdy hardcover.
Out of stock
There are no reviews yet.