|Dimensions||0.0000 × 0.0000 × 0.0000 in|
MTA Subway Vignelli Diagram Women’s Sock
Finally, a G train that moves! (At least when you wear them.)
Before 1967, the New York City subway map was color-coded according to the three divisions: Brooklyn Rapid Transit (BRT), Interborough Rapid Transit (IRT), and the Independent Subway (IND). In 1967, each line was given its own color, and in 1979, the current color code was introduced, grouping trains into logical families by main line.
- Sewn with a blend of long-fiber, Fair Trade cottons for more durable, longer-lasting garment.
- Longer fibers allow for a stronger, thicker sock with more breathability and less wrinkling or fraying.
- Socks are sewn using the “Flat Toe Seam” technique, giving a more seamless appearance and more protection against gradual wear and tear on the heal and toe areas.
- Constructed at the highest standards with heels, toes, seams and designs all knit into the socks.
- Made in Colombia
- Content: 75% Cotton / 24% Nylon / 1% Spandex